Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update 3/30/11

Hi all,
Just an update on the Aquabats Munny I was working on. I've been organizing my workspace to make it more efficient and spacious, so I haven't done anything new with the money since the last post about it. Also, I don't like the cement I got. Yes, it holds great, but it has an 8 hour curing time, and for something not flat (like the helmet) it's a pain in the ass, and doesn't work well at all. My goal is to have it done by the end of April. The extra time will allow me to ensure a good quality Munny, and possibly have more followers that can win it (I only have one).
Also, If you are only subscribed to my youtube, you should also follow me here, because some nuggets of news (such as this) will only be in text form.

-Awesome Lad

P.S. Here's a fun picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment