Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update 7/10/13: Webshow is done.

Hey guys,
As you may have noticed, the webshow has been practically inexistant in the past months. At the beginning of the summer I had big plans to work hard and revamp it full scale towards the end of summer. But as I near mid summer, I realize that what must be done is the exact opposite; I must end the webshow. It is something that I have been working on for 3 years now, and the problem is that it has been only me. Yes, I have had people help me from time to time, but I need more than occasional helpers to successfully make a frequent webshow, I need a "full time" crew, and I haven't had that.
That's not saying I won't do videos, I'll still try do specials covering events, but no more episodes.

But Aquabats Obsessed as a whole is not dead. I have decided to shift the focus to blog posts and articles. This format allows me to post somewhat constant content without requiring a "full time" crew.
The blog is up now, and I will be posting some old text posts from this blog. New content though, will start being posted late august.

Thank you all for your patronage.
-Awesome Lad

P.S. I want to make sure to put out a big thank you to anyone who has ever helped with an episode, either it be on camera or behind the scenes.
___________
Aquabats Obsessed Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment