Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In Color! Clock

Hey guys,

So yesterday while taking my lunch, I stopped by Ikea. I decided to take a look and see if they had a clock that fit the size of the "In Color!" belt.

I found a clock for a really cheap price. So I got it. I spent some time designing the spiral part (fairly accurately, might I add). Then I sized the actual belt, using pictures and found out that the clock I got was too big. But I already spent all that time on it, so I kept it a clock.
For those who can't tell what the hands are, the hour hand is a missile (was originally white, but got smudged so I marbled it, might fix it...)
The minute hand is the sword
The second hand is what I'm calling the "splew"

As far as the outer circle, I still might paint it silver, but that all depends on money... and how lazy I feel.

I'm thinking of doing a run of these, If anyone would be interested in buying one, let me know.

-Awesome Lad

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever decide if you were going to make the clocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John,
      Thanks for reminding me. Haha
      Right now, I don't think I'll be making any to sell.

      BUT that doesn't mean I won't make any on "commission". That way I know my work won't be in vain. So if you or anyone else wants one, I'm sure I can help you out with that. ;]

      -Awesome Lad

      Delete