Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Comic-Con 2012

Hey Guys!

So this past weekend was The Aquabats! Comic-Con Super Show! and I was there. But first, let's start with the morning.
At 5:30 in the morning I see that I got an email the day before letting me that I won two tickets to the concert from a contest on the House of Blues facebook page. ( I eventually found people to sell the tickets to, which is what Ricky told me to do when I talked to him.)
I left LA around 6:00 and made it to San Diego around 8:00. First thing we did was go to The Broken Yoke Cafe, Which was The Hub Headquarters.

There were themed tables, themed about the different HUB shows. and all the condiments and soap had Gloopy product labels. All of which were designed by the talented Tyler Jacobs.



Throughout the day we just walked around and lot's of people wanted pictures with us. We met some cool Aquabats CosPlayers too.

Later that day Someone told us that the 'Bats were eating lunch at the Broken Yoke, So we sprinted there... They were there. 

While people were getting pictures with the 'Bats, I got a picture with The Fox.

Then there was the concert... It was fantastic.
Sorry I'm not that good at words right now. I'm tired, but wanted to get this episode up.



-Awesome Lad

No comments:

Post a Comment